Steel shake roofing system benefits include beautiful style, fire resistance, energy efficiency, and a proven performance expectation of 50+ years.
It is a fact that residential metal roofing is one of the fastest-growing segments of home improvement. In fact, the reason is apparent. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofs allow homeowners to upgrade their homes with products of lasting value. In contrast, composition roofs quickly diminish in value as they age. Meanwhile, metal roofs provide the following long-lasting benefits:
- Beautiful styles to match any home or neighborhood and approved by most homeowners associations
- Proven lifetime performance expectation of 50+ years
- Energy efficiency achieved by keeping homes cooler (think about Texas summers)
- Interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance
- UL 1897 Wind Uplift – Centura’s unique fastener system can withstand winds of up to 120 mph.
- Low weight to help preserve structural integrity and life
- UL 489 Wind Driven Rain – In the most intense rainstorms of up to 110 miles per hour, Centura’s fastener and the interlocking system keeps rain away from the vulnerable decking keeping the home dry and free from leaks.
- UL 790 Fire Resistance – Centura protects homes from windblown embers that cause most home fires in the fire-prone areas of the country.
In other words, contact All Star Roof Systems to take advantage of our metal roofs. Not only do we have the best metal roofing, but the best prices as well.