It is a fact that residential metal roofing is one of the fastest growing segments of home improvement. The reason is clear. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofs allow homeowners to upgrade their homes with products of lasting value. While composition roofs quickly diminish in value as they age, metal roofs provide the following long-lasting benefits:
- Beautiful styles to match any home or neighborhood and approved by most homeowners associations
- Proven lifetime performance expectation of 50+ years
- Energy efficiency achieved by keeping homes cooler (think about Texas summers)
- Interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance
- Low weight to help preserve structural integrity and life
- UL 1897 Wind Uplift – Centura’s unique fastener system can withstand winds of up to 120 mph.
- UL 489 Wind Driven Rain – In the most intense rain storms of up to 110 miles per hour, Centura’s fastener and interlocking system keeps rain away from the vulnerable decking keeping the home dry and free from leaks.
- UL 790 Fire Resistance – Centura protects homes from wind blown embers that cause most home fires in the fire prone areas of the country.
Contact All Star Roof Systems to take advantage of metal roofs.